Thursday, September 10, 2009

About time to Update I guess.

Here is a quick update for future reference to all the readers that I dont have at this time.
Recently I have decided to change my major to computer sciences after spending time off with a wrecked knee. during that time I dabbled with a little programing and decided to get serious. now I am on the learning curve towards becoming a MAC Developer. Thats right, MAC. well back to the learning curve. udate you when the first app hits. maybe a few steps along the way...
still writing the books
hit the 1000 page milestone one the series
continue to polish my major motion picture screenplay as i work on the others
still trying to get in shape, the knee is a lag on that.
orevua (or however you spell that frenchness)

No comments:

Post a Comment